Re: st: Difficulty with importing form Excel

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Difficulty with importing form Excel
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 18:48:59 +0100

-fs- is from SSC. Please remember to explain where user-written
programs you refer to come from.

The " character before `name' looks to be in the wrong place.

Also, avoid using backslashes just before macro references for reasons
documented in and indeed
in the manual.

I'd try

import excel using "D:\Users\n11094\Desktop\Rahavard Returns\New
folder/`name'", sheet("Sheet1"), clear