Re: st: RE: Graphing Histograms and Overlaying A Vertical Line

From   Erika Kociolek <ekociole@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Graphing Histograms and Overlaying A Vertical Line
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 08:23:39 -0700

Thanks for the advice, Elan.

When I run your code, the two lines appear behind the histogram. I'd
like for them to be in front of the histogram. In other posts, folks
have suggested using function to achieve this, but I don't know how to
ensure that the range of "function" aligns with that of the histogram
and in a way that can change dynamically if the histogram range should
shift dramatically.

Best,
Erika