st: Graphing Histograms and Overlaying A Vertical Line

From   Erika Kociolek <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graphing Histograms and Overlaying A Vertical Line
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 07:21:31 -0700

I am attempting to graph a histogram, overlaying vertical lines
showing the mean and median. I know that the xline option won't get me
what I want, so I went the twoway route. What I'm trying to figure out
is how to get the range for "function" to match what's used for twoway
histogram.

summarize height
twoway histogram height, percent || function y=`r(mean)', range(? ?)

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Erika