Re: st: Mlogit for Panel Data

Subject   Re: st: Mlogit for Panel Data
Date   Thu, 23 May 2013 17:57:22 -0400

Amy May <[email protected]> :

This question has been asked many times on Statalist, and a Google Search for "statalist mlogit panel" turns
up many hits. Two good threads are :http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-12/msg00316.html and http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-05/msg01276.html.

Note that correct spelling is "Stata" not "STATA", for reasons given in the list FAQ.

Steve