st: Multiple time series lines, on one graph, possible?‏

From   Jesper F <jesperfjoelner@hotmail.com>
Subject   st: Multiple time series lines, on one graph, possible?‏
Date   Thu, 23 May 2013 14:55:35 +0200

Could you point me in the right direction when trying to graph data with multiple value, measured at different timepoint during af day, for several people.

Such as this:

person   timeofday   value

1      10:10   2.5

1      10:30   3.1

2      09:30   3.2

2      11:20   2.7

3      08:30   1.7

3      09:10   2.1

3      10:20   2.2

3      11:05   2.4

etc.

Timepoint differs among persons. Amount of measurements differs among persons.

Ideas for easy comprehensible presentation for this type of data is very welcome.

I'd like all persons represented on one graph.

Could be a swarm of points or multiple lines.

Thanks for any help.

Jesper