st: why coefficients change after ivreg2 partial out

From   Ronghong Huang <r.huang@business.uq.edu.au>
Subject   st: why coefficients change after ivreg2 partial out
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 07:57:17 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I am sorry if this has been discussed before, however, I have spent lots of time
searching and none answers my questions.

My question is rather short, why coefficients estimates change after I
use the Partial Out function in ivreg2 with gmm2s (I am using the latest version of ivreg2)?