Re: st: creating panel of household surveyed in different year

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: creating panel of household surveyed in different year
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 07:56:11 +0100

As Chamara says, there are different ways to do this. Here is a
slightly different approach.

bys hhid (survey_year): gen numsurvey=_N
bys hhid: gen entry = _n ==  1
bys hhid: gen exit = _n == _N