Re: st: Observations that keep a feature in the whole sample period

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Observations that keep a feature in the whole sample period
Date   Tue, 21 May 2013 23:07:15 +0100

Sounds like

bysort entity (const_a) : drop if const_a[1] > 0.09716

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com