st: using invnorm uniform to normalize my liquidity measure

From   Yori van der Kruijs <yorivdkruijs@hotmail.com>
Subject   st: using invnorm uniform to normalize my liquidity measure
Date   Tue, 21 May 2013 10:44:59 +0000

You can ignore my last question. I did some research in the paper and found their way of solving the problem

Yori van der Kruijs