st: creating panel of household surveyed in different year

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: creating panel of household surveyed in different year
Date   Tue, 21 May 2013 15:57:34 +0530

Hello every one
I had sent mail earlier also but may the subject was not appropriate
to draw attention so I am sending this again with revised subject.

I am working with survey dataset of more than three rounds. The
identification code for each household is similar in all the rounds.

Now there are some households which are surveyed in all the years,
there are some households surveyed in some year but not in other years
(did not participated in the survey). Now I want to map the households so that
I can know which household is surveyed in more than two rounds and
also want create panel of household which are surveyed in all the
years.

I am also interested in entry and exit of households, where entry
means new household coming in the subsequent round of survey and exit
means leaving the survey in the subsequent round of survey.

Please suggest how should I workout this problem.

Thanks
Prakash