st: new tsb command

From   "Heslin, Margaret" <margaret.heslin@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject   st: new tsb command
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 14:46:19 +0000

Hi,

I am using the new user command tsb. I am using the following to get a bootstrap mean cost in each arm:

tsb cost if arm==1, stats(&mept()) cluster(cluster variable)

However, does anyone know how I could get a mean difference between the arms? I have previously used the following but I can't work out how to do a similar thing using tsb:

bs "regress cost arm (cluster variable)"_b,reps(1000)

Margaret Heslin.
Centre for the Economics of Mental and Physical Health
Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London