st: unobserved heterogeneity in a cloglog model

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: unobserved heterogeneity in a cloglog model
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 10:03:33 +0100

Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 11:23:25 +0200
From: Chiara Mussida <>
Subject: st: unobserved heterogeneity in a cloglog model

Dear All,
I'm estimating a xtcloglog model for the hazard of leaving unemployment.
Is it possible to control for the issue of neglectet heterogeneity?

I don't understand your question. -xtcloglog- can be used to fit a
discrete time proportional hazard regression model with normal
(Gaussian) unobserved heterogeneity (a.k.a. frailty).  See the examples
in Lesson 7 at my "Survival Analysis Using Stata" pages:

Stephen P. Jenkins <>