Re: st: new geocode command on ssc

From   Chamara Anuranga <kcanuranga@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: new geocode command on ssc
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 13:52:58 +0530

Hi,

I got a error as following.

Insheetjson.ado not found
Libjson.mlib not found
r(9);

But I can directly download the information to csv file using API3
copy "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?sensor=false&address=Alawwa,Sri%20Lanka";
temp.csv,replace

So error message geocode3 is not giving me proper explanation.

Thanks for the updating geocode for API3.

Chamara