Re: st: new geocode command on ssc

From   Chamara Anuranga <>
Subject   Re: st: new geocode command on ssc
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 13:52:58 +0530

I got a error as following.

Insheetjson.ado not found
Libjson.mlib not found

But I can directly download the information to csv file using API3
copy ",Sri%20Lanka";

So error message geocode3 is not giving me proper explanation.

Thanks for the updating geocode for API3.