Re: st: suest after svy:clogit

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: suest after svy:clogit
Date   Fri, 17 May 2013 09:39:26 -0700

The help file for -suest- states that it cannot be used after estimations with robust/cluster robust standard errors.  Instead the models are fitted with normal standard errors and the correct standard errors are requested when you run -suest- as an option.  Since you're using -svyset- data, the standard errors are going to be adjusted for the weighting.  So -suest- will continue to give you the same error.  If you've already fitted the model with the interaction term, what is the addition problem you are attempting to solve?

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone