Re: st: suest after svy:clogit

From   Klaus Nowotny <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: suest after svy:clogit
Date   Fri, 17 May 2013 18:04:38 +0200

As that was the first thing I did, could you be more specific?

> If your interest is only in whether the coefficient of interest varies by groups why not include the appropriate interaction in the model and interpret the coefficient from the interaction directly?

Did that too, as mentioned.

Anyway, thanks for your time.
Klaus

Am 17.05.2013 17:44, schrieb William Buchanan:

Read the help file for -suest-.  If your interest is only in whether the coefficient of interest varies by groups why not include the appropriate interaction in the model and interpret the coefficient from the interaction directly?

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone