st: Removing legend from combined graph

From   "Md. Alauddin Majumder" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Removing legend from combined graph
Date   Fri, 17 May 2013 05:06:27 +0000

Dear Statlist,
I want to keep legend off in my combine graph. I use the following command:

grc1leg graph1 graph2 graph3, title("Combine graph") leg(off)

But it returns the following error message: "not found in graph name list".

Is there any way out? Thanks in advance.