st: Postestimation commands BIPROBIT

From   "??????? ??????" <krzycza@mail.ru>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Postestimation commands BIPROBIT
Date   Thu, 16 May 2013 11:57:46 +0200

Dear Stata users,

I have estimated a bivariate probit model:
biprobit (y1 x1 x2 x3 x4) (y2 x1 x2)

I wanted to estimate probabilities and marginal effects for this model. In
the book published by the Indiana University (H. M. Park 2010) there are
some postestimation commands for biprobit such as:
mfx, predict (pcond1) at(mean)
mfx, predict (pcond2) at(mean)
mfx, predict (p01) at(mean, x1=1, x3=24)
mfx, predict (p11) at(mean)

I do not understand why they give slightly different results of probability
than mean from the following commands:
predict biprob1, pmarg1
predict biprob2, pmarg2
predict biprob11, p11