Re: st: weights

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: weights
Date   Tue, 14 May 2013 23:27:57 +0100

Your general questions on weights are best addressed by starting with
the sections on weights in [U] and then looking at the [SVY] manual:
these manuals are included as .pdf documents with modern versions of
Stata.

I doubt that even sampling experts on this list (I am not one) can
make authoritative statements about your data from what you tell us.

Please do read http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#others
before your next post.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com