Re: st: Re: random samples within each of 1,152 categories

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Re: random samples within each of 1,152 categories
Date   Tue, 14 May 2013 09:48:40 +0100

This is explained in the FAQ at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#toask

"... if you are replying to a daily digest, put your reply in a new
posting, taking care to use the same title as the specific posting you
are replying to. Replying to the digest itself (even if you edit out
all irrelevant content and change the title) causes archiving software
to receive irrelevant information about what you are replying to."

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com