Re: st: Adjusting Post-Stratification weights for Sample Truncation

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>, afeef745@hotmail.com
Subject   Re: st: Adjusting Post-Stratification weights for Sample Truncation
Date   Mon, 13 May 2013 19:37:59 +0100

Posters are enjoined to read the FAQ before posting, and the FAQ
explains that the list is archived, twice over. So, you can _always_
check what has been posted. A quick look at the archives shows that
not only did Afif post this, and twice, it was answered by Steve
Samuels in detail.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-05/msg00422.html

Please do check carefully for replies.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com

On 13 May 2013 19:24, Afif Naeem <afeef745@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I sent out this message couple of days ago, but not sure it actually went through. I am sending it again hoping someone is able to help me out here.

<snip>