st: Obtaining the estimated residuals

From   Gabriel <>
Subject   st: Obtaining the estimated residuals
Date   Mon, 13 May 2013 10:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

I want to obtain the estimated residuals from an unbalanced panel estimated
with the within estimator. When I use "estimates store' and check 'data
editor' I see value 1 for present obeservations and value zero for the
missing residuals. How do I get the values for the residuals measured as Y
minus predicted Y?

It seems very trivial but I'm not able to find an answer. Some help would be
very much appreciated.