st: Problem with variable names using Insheet

From   Joseph Deckert <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Problem with variable names using Insheet
Date   Sun, 12 May 2013 18:50:54 -0700

I'm using -insheet- to import data from a .csv file. I have the variable names in the first row of the spreadsheet. When I import the data, the variable names get "aci" put before and after them. So, the variable "votes1" becomes "acivotes1aci" and the variable label becomes "+aci-votes1+aci-"

I've tried including the -tab- and -comma- options after the -insheet- command to no avail. Any suggestions? I feel like I might be missing something obvious.

Joe Deckert