Re: st: Significance of adjusted Heckman estimates

From   Barbara Engels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Significance of adjusted Heckman estimates
Date   Sun, 12 May 2013 12:41:08 +0200

Dear Sina,

as far as I know, the second stage output of the Heckman command yields the estimated coefficients for the whole population, taking account of the censoring in the data, just as you mentioned.

However, I am also interested in the estimated coefficients and hence the output variable conditional on selection. That is why I use the inverse Mills ratio to calculate the adjusted coefficients. However, I don't know how to check if these coefficients are significant.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Barbara