Re: st: margins using weights in calculation?

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: margins using weights in calculation?
Date   Sat, 11 May 2013 10:31:15 -0500

I am curious how your number of cases goes down when using pweights. But in any event the help for margins says "By default, margins uses the weights specified on the estimator to average responses and to compute summary statistics. If weights are specified on the margins command, they override previously specified weights." So, I think margins is doing it fine, and there is no need for you to repeat the weight specification on the margins command.