Re: st: Mann-Whitney test using only summary data

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Mann-Whitney test using only summary data
Date   Fri, 10 May 2013 14:23:38 +0100

The mention of Some Alternative Software suggests that you posted to
the wrong list by accident.

What you ask is impossible any way. You need the individual ranks to
carry out this test.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com