Re: st: ssc problems? failed install of strgroup

From   Sergiy Radyakin <serjradyakin@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: ssc problems? failed install of strgroup
Date   Thu, 9 May 2013 14:48:26 -0400

László,

Stata additional modules are available for the following platforms:
WIN, WIN64A, WIN64I, MACINTEL, OSX.X86, MACINTEL64, OSX.X8664, MAC,
OSX.PPC, AIX, LINUX, LINUX64, LINUX64I, SOL64, and SOLX8664

The author provided the package STRGROUP (-strgroup-) for the
following platforms:
MACINTEL64, LINUX64, WIN, WIN64A

The package STRGROUP will not work on incompatible platforms.

Make sure you are running the same version of Stata in console and
interactive mode. Note that while MACINTEL64 is provided for STRGROUP,
MAC (32-bit PowerPC) is not.

Best, Sergiy