Re: st: do-file editor shortcuts

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: do-file editor shortcuts
Date   Thu, 09 May 2013 11:07:02 -0400

Hello again.

Oops. I should have read your message more carefully.
I alluded to the menus to tell you the keystroke equivalent. I use Stata 10, and evidently, they are not there in Stata 12.
Here are some keystrokes:

ctrl-N -- new file
ctrl-O -- Open
ctrl-S -- Save
ctrl-shift-S -- Save As

ctrl-shift-Y -- Select Line
ctrl-Y -- Delete Line
ctrl-U -- Change Case (on selected text)
ctrl-I -- Shift Right
ctrl-shift-I -- Shift Left

F3 -- Find Next
ctrl-H -- Replace
ctrl-F -- Find
ctrl-L -- Go to Line
ctrl-B -- Balance (*)
ctrl-5 -- Match (*)

ctrl-D -- Do
ctrl-shift-D -- Do to Bottom
ctrl-R -- Run

(* -- I don't yet know what those mean.)

HTH
--David