st: Re: mlogit prchange error factor variables and time-series operators not allowed r(101);

From   Andreas Chouliaras <adhoul@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: mlogit prchange error factor variables and time-series operators not allowed r(101);
Date   Thu, 9 May 2013 15:42:59 +0200

Deat Statalist,

Thanks to Richard Williams (http://www3.nd.edu/~rwilliam/) who
indicated this -thanks a lot Richard!-, the solution is the following:

type findit spost9,

then update the packages (if prchange doesn't work for your as well)
from the site that spost9 indicates (overwriting the previously
installed packages-commands).

--
Andreas