st: nnmatch

From   Emilio <e.alejandrot@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: nnmatch
Date   Tue, 7 May 2013 10:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I hope you´re well.

I am working with nnmatch, and I have FOLIO and idllave of each survey as
location of the data, but when I do the nnmatch I lose the 2 string
variables (idllave, FOLIO), but I need it for the complete information

nnmatch  S06P30 treat aguaentubada Boiler Celular  Estufa Lavadora
Microondas Computadora Refrigerador Television Cuartdormir Dueterreno
Dueotracasa Animales Semtrabajo, m(1) bias(bias) exact(Automovil  Prophogar)
keep(PROEmovi.dta) replace

What could I do for keep the string variables of information ?