Re: st: -translate- graph into jpeg png or gif

Subject   Re: st: -translate- graph into jpeg png or gif
Date   Mon, 6 May 2013 12:36:38 +0200

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Charles Vellutini wrote:
> I would like to convert a .gph graph saved on disk into either a .jpeg, .png  or .gif file. I cannot use the -graph export- command, because it requires the graph to be displayed first, which won't work for us (for reasons unimportant here).

You can use the -nodraw- option in -graph use- to load the graph
without drawing it (see: -help graph use-), after that you can use
-graph export-.

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis