Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-

From   Jeremy Wells <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-
Date   Sat, 4 May 2013 15:38:40 -0500

Ah, never mind. I just was the bit about Stata macros in the help file. Very annoying, but oh well.

Jeremy Wells
Ph.D. Student
LSU Dept. of Poli. Sci.