Re: st: xtoverid error: internal reestimation of eqn differs from original?

Subject   Re: st: xtoverid error: internal reestimation of eqn differs from original?
Date   Fri, 3 May 2013 13:10:49 -0400

Qian Yu <maguixianstatalist@gmail.com>:
You are violating the rules laid out by the Statalist FAQ. You may
profit from rereading it, then reading
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-10/msg01307.html