Re: st: At which level should I cluster the standard errors in a linear regression?

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: At which level should I cluster the standard errors in a linear regression?
Date   Fri, 3 May 2013 05:36:06 -0700

Why not use -xtmixed- with random intercepts for the households and regions, then use dummy variables for the states as fixed effects?  Also, what is the sampling design?  If you're working with survey data, you should -svyset- your data and in doing so can avoid having to manually adjust things.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone