Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables
Date   Fri, 03 May 2013 07:58:55 -0400

James,

Stata is telling you what the problem is

you do not provide, as the FAQ requests, your command; however, if you
look at the postestimation help for -xtpoisson- (my guess as to what you
are using), you will see that the "score" option is allowed for pa
models but not for either re or fe models - my guess (and if you
supplied your command as requested I would not have to guess) is that
you are using either fe or re - -suest-, as Stata has told you, will not
work for either xtpoisson, re or xtpoisson, fe

Rich