st: marginal effects after mprobit

From   Sarit Weisburd <>
Subject   st: marginal effects after mprobit
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 21:08:40 +0300

Hello statalist,

I have run a multinomial probit with mprobit and estimated marginal
effects with the margins command. But I would like to understand how
the marginal effects were calculated or should be calculated (my y
variable has 3 options). Do you know where I could find an explanation
or documentation on this?

Sarit Weisburd

Doctoral Candidate
Department of Economics