st: plotting odds ratio following mi estimte

From   "Blais, Martin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: plotting odds ratio following mi estimte
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 13:35:21 -0400

Dear Stata users,

I am trying to plot odds ratio following mi estimate cmd as follow
(found this cmd lines in the archives)

parmby "xi: mi estimate, or: svy: logistic depvar indvar1 indvar2
i.indvar3", label norestore
sencode label, gene(parmlab)
eclplot estimate min95 max95 parmlab, hori eplot(scatter)

However, I get the error message "matrix 11 not found". I guess mi
estimate doesn't store information where expected...

Any clue how I can plot OR in that case?