st: Time-series operators and -outreg-

From   Jeremy Wells <jwell33@tigers.lsu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Time-series operators and -outreg-
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 10:32:27 -0500

I am using -outreg- (user-written, but not SSC, so I am not sure how
exactly to describe it) to produce LaTeX tables from regression output.
My regressions use lagged variables using the -l.- operator.

I used the -varlabels- option to replace variable names with labels, but
unfortunately -outreg- prints "l.varname" for all the variables.

Is there a way to still get variable labels using time-series operators?

Thanks,

Jeremy Wells
Ph.D. Student
LSU Dept. of Poli. Sci.