sample size [was: Re: st: From: Abekah Nkrumah ...]

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   sample size [was: Re: st: From: Abekah Nkrumah ...]
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 14:44:30 +0100

No. Whatever inference procedures you used already use sample size to
come up with an answer.

You might need to worry about whether the inference makes sense, e.g.
in precisely what sense your data are a sample, but you can focus on
what the results mean scientifically and practically.

OLS doesn't define a model; it's just an estimation method.

Best to use meaningful titles.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com