Re: st: runmplus does not recognize the Mplus version 7 demo version

From   "Jones, Rich" <richard_jones@brown.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: runmplus does not recognize the Mplus version 7 demo version
Date   Wed, 1 May 2013 11:31:46 -0400

Hi Garth,

  I am the hack responsible for runmplus.

  I updated runmplus to have more robust determination of the
executable, including the version 7 demo.

  I will post it to SSC in the next few months, after I make it
platform-neutral. Right now runmplus only works well in a Windows
environment.

  In the meantime, and for posterity, anyone can get an updated
version of runmplus with:

  . net install runmplus ,
from(http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/458793/RUNMPLUS)

 Please note that the new version also requires "lstrfun":

 . findit lstrfun

Please feel free to email me directly with questions or problems.

Thanks

Rich