Re: st: runmplus does not recognize the Mplus version 7 demo version

From   Garth Rauscher <>
To   Rich Jones <>
Subject   Re: st: runmplus does not recognize the Mplus version 7 demo version
Date   Wed, 1 May 2013 10:11:56 -0500

Thanks Rich. I now have both the full version of M-Plus and the
version 7 demo loaded onto my laptop. When I try to tell runmplus to
use the demo version with an option
"demo7" I get an error message "Can't find mplus.exe or mpdemo6.exe"
yet the program runs correctly and I think it is using my full version
based on how the results are organized. Would you know how I might be
able to force it use use the version 7  demo? Thanks and by the way,
thanks for writing runmplus and making M-Plus more accessible to us
Stata users.

Garth H Rauscher
Associate Professor of Epidemiology
University of Illinois at Chicago
School of Public Health
Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
1603 West Taylor Street (SPHPI, M/C 923)
Chicago, IL 60612
(312) 413-4317 phone