st: marginal effects with interaction term gologit2

Subject   st: marginal effects with interaction term gologit2
Date   Wed, 1 May 2013 09:12:29 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Statalister,

I am using the command gologit2 to estimate a generalized ordered logit model. My dependent variable has three outcomes. My independent variables are a continuous variable(c), a dummy (D), an interaction term of both and some other control variables. As gologit2 does not allow the use of factor variables, I created the interaction term as c*D. Now I would like to obtain marginal effects using margeff, however this will not provide meaningful results with respect to the interaction term.
How could I proceed to obtain marginal effects?

Thank you very much in advance for your advice!

Best regards,