Re: st: Using values in an variable to save parts of an dataset

From   Sergiy Radyakin <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Using values in an variable to save parts of an dataset
Date   Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:42:51 -0400

note you need to preserve/restore the data in the loop and be more
careful with locals vs variables.

sysuse auto, clear
levelsof foreign, local(levs)
foreach lev in `levs' {