Re: st: How to generate lags where each variable to be lagged has multiple values in the previous time periods

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to generate lags where each variable to be lagged has multiple values in the previous time periods
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:08:10 +0100

See the FAQ

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data-management/repeated-time-values/index.html

or try