Re: st: Rolling regression based on trading days

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Rolling regression based on trading days
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:42:14 +0100

Your -date- variable varies between 0 and 8399. That can't be a daily
date variable that includes dates like 31 Dec 2012.

. di %d 8399
30dec1982

. di %d 0
01jan1960

So what you are showing us? You are -list-ing something; what is it?

I also asked for -describe date-.