Re: st: collinearity in categorical variables

From   "Mitchell F. Berman" <>
To   Stata List Server <>
Subject   Re: st: collinearity in categorical variables
Date   Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:04:16 -0400

StataListers Nick, Maarten, Steve and David:

Many thanks for the detailed discussion, the references, and corrections to my thinking. I will be experimenting with this over the next week. I will probably post a separate question about the perturb.ado. The few discussions in the StataList concerning perturb have not been encouraging, and as Steve noted- John Hendrickx's website (the author) has limited documentation and the the outbound links to other references are broken.