Re: st: Obtaining estimates for models with interactions in stata se 10

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Obtaining estimates for models with interactions in stata se 10
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:29:03 +0200

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Orian Brook wrote:
> Looking at Maarten Buis’ excellent Stata Tip 106 which was mentioned the
> other day, I hoped that the syntax he mentioned might be a solution, but
> it’s not available in Stata SE 10.1. Can anyone recommend another programme
> or code sequence to automate this?

I added code that reproduces the examples in that Stata tip in Stata
10 or les here:
<http://www.maartenbuis.nl/publications/ref_cat10.html>

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis