Re: st: Diff in Diff using xtreg with respect to a base year

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Diff in Diff using xtreg with respect to a base year
Date   Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:19:11 +0100

You posted the same question four hours ago. Repeated postings to
Statalist are allowed -- once and once only -- but repeating a
question that quickly is poor practice. Either way, you have used up
your quota and must now wait, please, for an answer. Meanwhile, there
is plenty on this kind of problem in the Statalist archives to read.

My own guess is that the probability of a detailed answer to this kind
of question is low. People react much more willingly to specific
questions than to general ones, and more willingly to questions in
which the user shows some Stata code, rather than none at all.