st: Nearest neighbor information

From   Mauricio Andrés Vela <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Nearest neighbor information
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:06:18 -0400

I have a data at school level with  information of latitude and
longitude for the schools location in Chile and other information
about the county where they  are located. But my problem is that not
all schools have the the information of the county where they belong
to, so I am trying to get that information from its nearest neighbor.
Any idea of how to do it?