st: Running analyses between two datasets

From   Mosi Ifatunji <>
Subject   st: Running analyses between two datasets
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:41:26 -0400

I am trying to run analyses across two different datasets. So, I know that I can go between datasets fairly easily using the -use- command between analyses commands, but if there another way to build the dataset option into the analysis command line?

-- Mosi