st: Fwd: Multiple imputation of repeated examinations at different time data

From   roland andersson <rolandersson@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Fwd: Multiple imputation of repeated examinations at different time data
Date   Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:09:37 +0200

I have clinical data of patients examined one to three times with some
hours interval.

The data looks like this in the wide format
 age, sex, diagnosis, time1, var1_1, var2_1, var3_1, time2, var1_2,
var2_2, var3_3, time3, var1_3 etc

Some patients have only one examination, others up to three.

I have previously identified and used the latest examination and
imputed missing values for only that examination, but would like to
take advantage of all the data from all examinations. The problem is
how MI or ICE can recognise and associate the time of the examination
with the results of the examinations at that time and see the dynamic
change?

I have thought of using the option eq(eqlist) to define subsets of
data but am not sure how to use it.

I have seen this thread which is a bit similar but did not answer my question
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-03/msg00217.html

Regards

Roland E Andersson